The Chilliwack airport is 130 acres with 1,219 metres (3,990ft.) paved and lit runway that includes a parallel taxiway.
Approximately 70% of the estimated 60,000 annual air traffic movements are itinerant traffic that consists of both pilot training and recreational flights from all around BC and south of the border.
- Facility accommodationfor 75 private and commercial aircraft, including fixed wing and helicopters.
- Terminal building – designed to accommodate aircraft to a maximum seating capacity of 19 passengers.
- Fueling station – available 24 hours and offers competitively priced:
- 100LL Avgas, small aircraft
- Jet A, turbine and jet engine and helicopter
Chilliwack Airport is well known to B.C. aviators as one of the most attractive airports in the province.
- 20 businesses
- Flight training
- Charter companies – fixed wing and helicopter
- Aircraft maintenance and painting
- Airport Coffee Shop, famous for their pies
- Various other aviation orientated business
Chilliwack Flight Fest
Each year, in August, the airport hosts the Chilliwack Flight Fest - a free Airshow with top name performers. The fun takes off in the morning with a pancake breakfast, followed by a full day of flying and ground activities, fun for the whole family.
|Events at Airport|
|1 upcoming event found in the events database...|
|Philomusica Chorus presents: Alleluia!||Dec 10, 2016|
|Location: UFV Performance Theatre 45635 Airport Road|
|Contact: Paula 604-316-2729||E-Mail: email@example.com|
Tickets: $20 General, $15 Seniors & Youth. Available at: Long & McQuade Music (cash only), Chilliwack King's Music, Sardis by reservation, call: 604-316-2729 (credit card only) and at the door.
A concert celebrating the joy and anticipation of Christmas with guests: Rebecca Paulding and Deanne Ratzlaff - sopranos, Margaret Smiley - oboe and Jack Kopstein - clarinet. With Christmas just around the corner, Philomusica Chorus will bring the season's joy to real life in "Alleluia!" Saturday December 10, 7:30 p.m. at the Theatre of the University of the Fraser Valley's Chilliwack campus. This mixed adult chorus has a reputation for "stepping things up." You won't want to miss what they have in store!